If you’ve read through enough of this website then you are well aware that I find it important for web hosting companies to be run like any other ethical business. It is important to me that the host does everything they can in order to make you happy as a customer, as well as make their service the best that they can.
Unfortunately, there are plenty of web hosts who don’t. That is why I have decided to make this page of hosts that I think deserve your business. This list is intended to filter out the bad eggs and show you who isn’t trying to trick you into signing up only to screw you over later. I have come up with a list of things that I think are the most important aspects of a web host, and if you see my seal of approval on their website you can be assured that they abide by the following.
- Provide helpful, friendly, fast support. Preferably 24/7 by phone, live chat, and email.
- Offer, and honor, a full money back guarantee.
- To offer, and deliver, an uptime guarantee of at least 99%.
- Actively monitor servers to ensure the highest performance possible.
- To provide reasonable renewal prices.
- To provide accurate, timely notices and invoices for all renewals.
- Not part of the Endurance International Group (EIG) family of web hosting companies.
The last one is important to me because none of the EIG brands tells you that they are all part of the same parent company. This is so that they can get customers to transfer from one of their brands they aren’t happy with to another without the customer knowing it’s all part of the same company. This may not matter to some people, but it is important to me to know if two “separate” companies are really the same.
If you are interested in being included on this list you can submit your company by Clicking Here to request a review.